Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Than You'll Ever Know

I Tried To Leave You But I Just Couldn't Baby In All Reality I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know You Really Mean So Much To Me It's Been 3 In A Half Years You Was My First And I Thought My Last Love But I Just Don't Feel Loved By U Anymore Even Though You Tell Me YOU Love Me And Want To Spend The Rest Of Your Life With Me That You Been Faithful I Just Don't Feel It And I'm Not Gonna Cry Over You Anymore Or Feel This Way So Even Though I Love You With All My Heart It's Time To Let You Go And You Need To Do The Same For Me Please Don't Call Me And Tell Me How Much You Miss Me & How Much You Love Me & We're Meant To Be Cause If You Really Loved Me Like You Say Than You Would Respect Me And My Decision And Let Me Go I Know It's Gonna Be Hard For Both Of Us Cause We Had So Much History But Maybe One Day When We Both Moved On & Our Hearts Have Healed We Can Be Friends But Until Than I Wish You The Best In Everything That You Do And Remember I Will Always Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment